Thursday, November 24, 2011

THOUGHT | stepping toes

1. via Style Scrapbook  
2. via google images

I'm sure I 'm stepping on lots of - fashionably polished - toes while saying this, yet I won't hold it in any longer. Though there are only few 'trends' I'm really resenting now - or ever - the 'slipper' is one of them. I really don't like how they look like - or totally resemble - grandpa's inside-the-house footwear, only fit for grocery shopping and walks in the garden at the most.

Now I have that off my chest, I comfort myself with the thought that every great novelty should have a fashion faux pas counterpart, for universal balance sake ..

I hope no one takes this post personal, I know lots of you fashionistas love these things to bits, and please just keep wearing them. Just saying I wont. EVER. (However, these are quite beautiful, in all their uglyness, but lets just blame that on the flowers will we ..)

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

5 comments:

  1. nice pics
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very creative blog!NIce post!
    Style LimeLight
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. but I sort of have a soft spot in my heart for the little leopard ones..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan either. I always feel like they're trying to hard to master that "masculine vibe." But that second pair looks very beautifully made!

    -Balkis
    http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of love this trend, but I don't think I would ever wear them myself! I'd end up going out in the rain in them by mistake ha

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...