Sunday, November 13, 2011

THOUGHT | on to something

First picture | Versace for h&m, leather chocker necklace (49.95 euro)
Second pic | DIY leather 'belt' chockers (0.00 euro)

Without knowing so, I premiered a piece from the Versace for h&m collection with this DIY last month. Of course, my versions aren't nearly as beautiful, put together or chique as the Versace chocker necklace, but the basic idea clearly is the same (a total coincidence really, as I saw the entire collection just a few hours ago). Though my family was not very charmed, nor impressed by my results, it seems I was on to something after all ..

Though I kind of like its sleek simplicity, I could update my black belt-chocker to resemble Versace's more luxurious take on the matter. What do you think, should I keep it clean and unchanged or could it use a make over à la Versace?

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. The belt is so cute. We love the details it has.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...