Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TRAVEL | crazy @ heart

Ph. by me

Some images of our roadtrip leading us from Berlin to Swinoujscie and finally Poznan (these last two are in Poland). Had the greatest time, big thank you's to my travel-pals Ellen and Ania, love you girls!

Still have loads of raw images that will get posted later on. Especially those on my friend Ellen's camera will be worth while (she's a photography student and very talented), but since she's really busy, it'll take a while before they'll be up here .. But I'm a patient girl ;)

Hope you all had great travel experiences this summer .. Tell me all about it!

x
Oh'

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...