Sunday, January 16, 2011

fringe is the new black

 Faux fur coat | thrifted
Fringe tee | old Bershka
Skinnies | WE
Boots | random Brussels shop (take a good look at them here)
Clutch | old DIY (HR make up bag + fringe)
Earrings | New Look
Necklace | My Name Necklace (check here and here)
Nails by Miss Oh'

I was looking for a coat like this ever since these Zara ones came up. Since I thought they were a little overpriced I didn't buy one, resulting in me obsessing over these babies when they were sold out completely .. Anyhow, I found my own version of this much desired coat, less luxurious and soft, but still spectacularly good looking, and without the havy pricetag. The weekend couldn't start out more fu(r/n). Of course I wore it straight to town yesterday eve, I was almost sad we entered the club and I had to take it of (see more about my obsessiveness on facebook)!


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...