Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zebra-striped witchy-dressed

That was how my little sister discribed my look this morning, and I am fine with it ..
Although it was raining for hours,  we found a dry (and somewhat sunny!) moment to take these pictures.


(And thanks to my darling Eva to take pictures time and again! Love you!)


Hope you all have a terrific weekend!


x
Oh'


















Maxi dress | Only
Mini lace dress | h&m
Cardigan | c&a
Boots | random Bxl shop, DIY studs
Hat | thrift
Juwellery | h&m, street market, random shops, Asos
Leather jacket | Zara
Bag | Zara
Circle scarf | Only


PS: Sorry for the ridiculous smile on my face, it was just too funny shooting these pics while my almost-neighbours were spying ons us :p
PS2: The paper bag I'm carrying contains a lovely thing I discovered while thrifting, I'll do an outfit with it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...