Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What good would wings be, if we couldn’t feel the wind on our face


An update of my post earlier today .. I realise now I'm having too much black in my closet, I should buy more brights .. A new shopping necessity, excuses are so welcome right now :p ..

I am wearing: Booties (as seen here): shop in Brussels - Leather jacket: Zara Woman - Fedora hat: Veritas - Faux fur and suede vest: C&A - Lace bustier: unknown - Faux fur hat: random shop in Brussels


Photography by Elien Roelandt
Modeling by Eva Roelandt & Miss Oh'

2 comments:

  1. Sunning photos, you both look gorgeous! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! :)
    We had so much fun that day .. Hope to do it again soon ..

    x

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...